Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Ps.51:10

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Ps.51:10

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hospital Snow Week

Was in the hospital this past week. Too bad I didn't have a laptop, I really could have caught up on all my blogging.

So apologies there for the 2 months of zero com. (communication, i'm into abbrevs now)

Anyway, it snowed so no one could visit me, and basically tv drove me to the point of insanity. Thankfully, my wonderful mother-in-law, who happens to work at the very hospital I was in, brought me a great book to read thus saving me from total insanity.

Check it out, it's called, "A Perfect Day" by Richard Paul Evans.

It's a great fiction with a wonderful perspective of love and forgiveness, and how we as humans often fail to understand things of that nature until we are forced to by the hardships of life. It's a quick read.

FYI: I'm better now, and I'll be back to blogging. Why? Because I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment