Here's what I had for lunch today. And I think you need to have it as well...unless of course you're allergic to peanuts...then you should stay far away.
Peanut Butter, Banana and Honey sandwich. Perfect combo...mostly because I used the perfect honey: Perdue's Mountain Honey. I think it' the honey from the Land of Canaan...you know, the land flowing with milk and honey. It's that good.
Check out Perdue's website:
http://carolinafarmers.com/perdue/
We've picked blackberries here, and they are so good. Pretty much everything is. But isn't that just true of all food? It's better when you put the effort into picking it, and from experience I can say it's the best when you put the effort into growing it!
Which reminds me, I need to weed the garden so we can get to planting in February. Looking forward to zuchinni, squash, tomatoes, peppers, and yay, even corn this year!
If I Die Tomorrow
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment