Deserve. This word haunts me, because at the root of my sin it lies. Telling me I deserve better. I deserve more. I deserve better service, treatment, and yet the Gospel tells me what I really deserve...For the wages of sin is DEATH
Yes, I deserve death. But instead, I received life. So why am I not thankful? Why do I complain? Why do I boast? Why do I do the things I do?
Because, I think I deserve __________. The heart of my heart is selfishness. Yet I am called to selfLESSness. How do I get there? Eph. 2:8 By faith, from God. By understanding the Gospel. That though I desrved death, Christ died for me so that I may have life and be in relationship with a Father that I don't deserve.
If I Die Tomorrow
12 years ago

louie talked about this at church tonight.
ReplyDeleteim just slightly pissed at how early the time is at the bottom.
so not cool.