I am a regular person with an extraordinary life given to me by a supernatural power that I might live, and live to the fullest. God has blessed me with many wonderful people and things. And daily I'm reminded through all of that which He has given, that I am loved beyond my own comprehension and the only life that I can truly live is a life of walking in His grace.
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've recieved I will sow
-Hillsong United
God is more concerned with changing our hearts than changing our immediate circumstances.
- Paul Miller
The Only way to know your story is by getting out of your story, and getting into His.
- Reverend Rod Mays
He cares more about me more than I care about myself.
- Corey Pelton
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Ty and Katie go to Greenville
Ty and Katie went to visit Norie and Charlie in Greenville. Ty and Katie did fun things with Norie and Charlie in Greenville. Ty and Katie rode bikes with Norie and Charlie in Greenville. Ty and Katie went to the market with Norie and Charlie in Greenville. Ty and Katie bought delicious food at the market with Norie and Charlie in Greenville. Ty and Katie went to Furman with Norie and Charlie in Greenville. Ty and Katie got in the river at Jones Gap with Norie and Charlie in Greenville. Ty and Katie had to leave without Norie and Charlie in Greenville. But Ty and Katie will come back one day to be with Norie and Charlie in Greenville. The End.
omg u look like such a baller with your helmet and tie dye hat
ReplyDeletekt and ty... like really
norie and charlie... you guys are great hosts