I wanted to share something really cool I'm doing to help Africa and I want you to check it out too. We have so much here sometimes, I think it's good to be reminded of that so that we can be thankful for what we have and aware of all that others go without. Sometimes it seems like there is no where to start, especially when you're talking about Africa and all the needs there. I like that Mocha Club has kept it simple because complex answers are usually solved simply.
Check out this short video \"I need Africa more than Africa needs me.\" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAB-zJPsJjs. So, Mocha Club is this website where you give up $7 a month - the cost of 2 mochas - to support a project in Africa. For example, $7 can provide clean water to 7 Africans for one year.
This is the link to learn more about it and to join with me - http://themochaclub.org/joinme/noriemueller. Let me know what you think!
If I Die Tomorrow
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment