So here I am...finally. This has truly come full circle.
Many years ago, when I was in middle school, I vaguely remember having a blog for a short time. This was when computers moved at the speed of dialing up to the phone line and there was no facebook, myspace or twitter. I don't remember how long I blogged or even what about, but I remember enjoying it.
Though different from the lead touching the white sheet of fresh paper for the first time and feeling the stroke of each letter as I wrote, it was still enjoyable. Probably because for the first time ever, my fingers could keep up with my mind and my thoughts didn't slip out of reach. And yet, I don't know what happened to that. I left whatever site that was and moved on to other things.
I've been through facebook, thankfully never ventured into the myspace world of racey picks and relationship-ending posts, and I even tweeted for a few months. Yes, I am back where I started, but at the same time, I feel like I'm embarking on something new. After all, I haven't lost internet connection while typing this like I used to. No one is pestering me to hurry up because they need to use the computer. And best of all, I have so much more to write about now. Most of it will be nonsense and most of you won't care. But that's the best part. Whether or not anyone ever reads this post or not, it can't take away the feeling I've already gotten from writing it. Yep, it's good to be back.
If I Die Tomorrow
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment